Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥THIS IS ME♥

Describing myself won't be enough for you to know me.
Some people observe me the way I used to be.
But WHO AM I?
Am I gorgeous? glamorous? or even notorious?
Well, come to to know me and be closed to find out.


Ace (me) is very natural.
I love singing, chatting, reading and dreaming!
I do lots of things like studying
And I'm now on my way to reality
In the world of TEACHING

When it comes to LOVE
I could say I'm WEAK
I don't love seriously
But I don't hate tremendously
I loved someone who doesn't deserve it
But know what, I still DO

Anyway let's go to my CHRISTIAN LIFE
I am now on my 10th yr as a christian
I'm proud to say I'M SAVED
And love the name of FAITH
I have friends who call me faith
And calls them Love & Hope as the same

I realized that being a christian is a HARD thing
But blessed above all my peers
I don't do things that they like
Just to satisfy their flesh and desire
I pity them who sit in darkness
And wants to help them by sharing the GOSPEL

THIS IS ME - son of GOD
And aims to serve Him for the rest of my LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment