Tuesday, May 25, 2010

♥SALAMAT♥


a pLeasant morning to everyone who are in this page

>the reason why i made this note is to thank God for every bLessing i receive from Him
1st to my famiLy who aLways there to support my needs in financiaL, moraL & spirituaL matters
thanks to my mother who is reaLLy "hard working" mom that enabLe us to send in schooL despite of being widow, to my sister who is "generous" enough to share her bLessings to us & dont mind if she has savings or not
>i wanna thank aLso of course my spirituaL famiLy (CGS) for making me feeL a true beLieving christian by exorting me everytime i "faLL" especiaLLy to my pastors, ate pearL, Love & hope, my buddy, sir chie, mY Luvs famiLy and to my sunday schooL students who were been my joy in serving the Lord
>i wanna incLude here my cLassmates b4 in ACCESS to kua caLoy & kua pauL, keLvin, patricia, rose & patrick thanks guys, thank you for the good friendship i had with you (i wont forget everybody)
>to the teachers & pupiLs in SME "maraming saLamat" po. . . thanks for the unforgetabLe mem'ries we had there (pagpaLain nawa LaLo ang eskweLahan ninyo)
>my UCC cLassmates & friends (iLoveyou guys) words are not enough to show how much i am gratefuL to God for having a time (4yr) a worth spending time with you. . . saLamat sa tawanan, iyakan, biruan, Lakwatsa, awayan (ninyo) heheEe, kwentuhan (nonesense minsan), kaLokohan, pag-ka2isa (everytime aLa assign) sa papeL, baLLpen, powder, Lipstick&bLashon, sukLay (kahit madumi), sa mga baon pagkain, sa bahay na natuLugan q na ! at sa mga bigay na accesories ni grace heheEe (i wiLL miss EVERYTHING) so pLs just aLwys keep in touch kahit n un iba eh my pLan na mag-settLe down nameLy _________ hahaAa (shaLom) i Love you guys ! saLamat sa mga aLaaLa ! you add "coLor" to my Life
>this note wiLL not end 'tiL i extend my gratitiude to the persons who were been my inspirations, heLp, refuge & strength when i was in coLLege. . . speciaL thanks to very speciaL prof though ur not abLe to read this one ! saLamat po sa mga guro who reaLLy "touched my Life" Like Prof. VaLdecantos (my fav.) Prof. EsponiLLa (our mother) Prof. Narciso (the CYA) Prof. Ongkit (aspiring prof) and to Dr. Dizon who is the most "CHALLENGING" but i Love the most (no regret)

>thanks God, thanks for Lettng me meet those persons, i know perhaps that i was used by YOU to share them the GOOD NEWS & thank You for aLLowing them to Listen. . . i wiLL miSs everything, i wiLL miSs everybody, i wiLL miSs my seLf before. . . now that i have "another year" in my Life thank you for the Latest gift (JOB) to cherish & use meaningfuLy

No comments:

Post a Comment